The proposed Comprehensive and Progressive Agreement for Trans-Pacific Partnership, with particular reference to:
- Australia’s economy and trade;
- Australia’s domestic labour market testing obligations and laws regarding wages, conditions and entitlements of Australian workers and temporary work visa holders;
- Australian investment;
- the effect of Investor-State Dispute Settlement provisions;
- Australia’s health, environmental, social and cultural policies, including regulation of essential services;
- rights for consumers; and
- any other related matters.