The delivery of outcomes under the National Disability Strategy 2010-2020 to build inclusive and accessible communities, with reference to:
- the planning, design, management, and regulation of:
- the built and natural environment, including commercial premises, housing, public spaces and amenities,
- transport services and infrastructure, and
- communication and information systems, including Australian electronic media and the emerging Internet of things;
- potential barriers to progress or innovation and how these might be addressed;
- the impact of restricted access for people with disability on inclusion and participation in economic, cultural, social, civil and political life; and
- any other related matters.