The effectiveness of the National Assessment Program - Literacy and Numeracy (NAPLAN), With specific reference to:
- whether the evidence suggests that NAPLAN is achieving its stated objectives;
- unintended consequences of NAPLAN's introduction;
- NAPLAN's impact on teaching and student learning practices;
- the impact on teaching and student learning practices of publishing NAPLAN test results on the MySchool website;
- potential improvements to the program, to improve student learning and assessment;
- international best practice for standardised testing, and international case studies about the introduction of standardised testing; and
- other relevant matters.