The operation of the Australian Defence Force’s resistance to interrogation training, with particular reference to:
- what training methods are used;
- whether these training methods are in accordance with Australia’s international obligations and Australian domestic laws;
- the effectiveness of existing ADF supervisory control measures;
- the ongoing mental health and wellbeing of personnel who have participated in RTI training; and
- the matters raised in questions to Lieutenant General Campbell during the 2015-16 additional estimates.