The impact of feral deer, pigs and goats in Australia, and national priorities to prevent the problems worsening for the natural environment, community and farmers, including:
- the current and potential occurrence of feral deer, pigs and goats across Australia;
- the likely and potential biosecurity risks and impacts of feral deer, pigs and goats on the environment, agriculture, community safety and other values;
- the effectiveness of current state and national laws, policies and practices in limiting spread and mitigating impacts of feral deer, pigs and goats;
- the efficacy and welfare implications of currently available control and containment tools and methods, and the potential for new control and containment tools and methods;
- priority research questions;
- the benefits of developing and fully implementing national threat abatement plans for feral deer, pigs and goats; and
- any other related matters.