- That a select committee, to be known as the Select Committee on Administration of Sports Grants, be established to inquire into and report on the administration and award of funding under the Community Sport Infrastructure Grant Program, with particular reference to:
- program design and guidelines;
- requirements placed on applicants for funding;
- management and assessment processes;
- adherence to published assessment processes and program criteria;
- the role of the offices of the Minister, the Prime Minister and Deputy Prime Minister, and any external parties, in determining which grants would be awarded and who would announce the successful grants; and
- any related programs or matters.
The resolution establishing the committee is available in the Journals of the Senate No. 37 - Wednesday, 5 February 2020