The Joint Committee of Public Accounts and Audit is conducting an inquiry into matters contained and associated with the following Auditor-General's Reports:
- No. 20 (2020-21) Management of the Australian Public Service’s Workforce Response to COVID-19
- No. 22 (2020-21) Planning and Governance of COVID-19 Procurements to Increase the National Medical Stockpile
- No. 23 (2020-21) Services Australia COVID-19 Measures and Enterprise Risk Management
- No. 24 (2020-21) The Australian Taxation Office’s Management of Risks Related to the Rapid Implementation of COVID-19 Economic Response Measures
- No. 39 (2020-21) COVID-19 Procurements and Deployments of the National Medical Stockpile
The Committee invites submissions to the inquiry, addressing the terms of reference by Friday, 8 October 2021.