On 9 March 2023 the Joint Committee of Public Accounts and Audit adopted an inquiry into any matters contained in and associated with Auditor-General Report No. 13 of 2022-23, the audits of the Annual Performance Statements of Australian Government Entities for 2021–22. The entities with performance statements under consideration include:
• Attorney-General’s Department
• Department of Social Services
• Department of Veterans’ Affairs
• Department of Agriculture, Water and the Environment
• Department of Education, Skills and Employment, and
• Department of the Treasury.
Submissions to the inquiry from interested parties are welcomed. Submissions close on Friday 21 April 2023.