On 9 December 2020, the following matter was referred to the Finance and Public Administration References Committee for inquiry and report by 30 June 2022:
The planning, construction and management of the Western Sydney Airport project, with particular reference to:
- probity planning and management, risk assessment frameworks and management;
- land acquisition and related leases, including transactions related to the Leppington Triangle;
- the role and performance of WSA Co Limited;
- site preparation, including the realignment of the Northern Road;
- environment and heritage management;
- community engagement;
- transport links and supporting infrastructure;
- training and employment; and
- any related matters.
The closing date for submissions is Friday, 19 February 2021.