Consideration of time critical bills
1 June 2010
© Commonwealth of Australia 2010
View the report as a single document - (PDF 137KB)
ECONOMICS LEGISLATION COMMITTEE
CONSlDERATION OF TIME CRITICAL BILLS
- The committee met in private session on Tuesday, 1 June 2010 at 10.30 am.
- Pursuant to the resolution of the Senate of 13 May 2010 referring the provisions
of time critical bills to legislative and general purpose standing committees for
inquiry and report, the committee has considered the provisions of the following
bills and, by unanimous decision, has detennined that there arc no substantive
matters that require examination:
- Corporations Amendment (Corporate Reporting Reform) Bill 2010
- Financial Sector Legislation Amendment (Prudential Refinements and Other
Measures) Bill 2010
- Superannuation Industry (Supervision) Amendment Bill 2010
- Tax Laws Amendment (2010 GST Administration Measures No.3) Bill
- Tax Laws Amendment (2010 Measures No.3) Bill 2010.
The committee reports accordingly.
I June 2010
For further information, contact:
Senate Standing Committees on Economics
PO Box 6100
Canberra ACT 2600