About this Inquiry
This inquiry will report on the following matters;
- the overall performance, importance and role of Australia Post in Australian communities, and the challenges it faces in the immediate and longer term;
- the operations of Australia Post in relation to Licensed Post Offices (LPOs), with particular reference to:
- the importance and role of the LPO network in the Australian postal system, with particular reference to regional and remote areas,
- the licensing and trading conditions applicable to LPOs, including the Community Service Obligations, and any effects these may have on operating an LPO business, and
- marketing, retail and trading arrangements between Australia Post and LPOs and other entities; and
- any related matters.
If you require any special arrangements to enable you to participate in the Committee's inquiry, please contact the Committee Secretariat.
Further information regarding accessibility can be found at www.aph.gov.au/Help/Accessibility