The committee has deferred its consideration of the following
legislation for the reporting period:
- Australian Human Rights Commission Repeal (Duplication Removal)
- Consular Privileges and Immunities (Indirect Tax Concession
Scheme) Amendment (United Arab Emirates) Determination 2018 [F2018L00074];
- Marine Safety (Domestic Commercial Vessel) Levy (Consequential
Amendments) Bill 2018;
Narcotic Drugs Amendment (Cannabis) Regulations 2018
National Consumer Credit Protection Amendment (Small Amount
Credit Contract and Consumer Lease Reforms) Bill 2018.
The committee continues to defer its consideration of the following legislation:
- Family Law Amendment (Parenting Management Hearings) Bill 2017;
- Road Vehicle Standards Bill 2018.
Navigation: Previous Page | Contents | Next Page