Applications for the 2020 Graduate Development Program are now open.
Our graduate program gives a unique insight into the diverse range of work undertaken by the department which includes ICT, library, Hansard, broadcasting, facilities management, security, project management, landscape, catering and events, recreation and visitor services.
The program runs over a 12 month period and focuses on building graduate skills, capabilities and knowledge of the Parliamentary Service. Graduates benefit from:
- tailored learning and development
- rotations across the department
- face-to-face external learning workshops
- participation in the delivery of a work-based project, and
- support and regular feedback from internal mentors.