As part of the committee’s role to inquire into the implementation, performance and governance of the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS), the committee will inquire into and report on the ICT infrastructure employed by the NDIA, with particular reference to:
- participant and provider experiences of the MyPlace Portal;
- the impact of the role of other Government agencies on the ICT infrastructure;
- the appropriateness of the MyPlace Portal and agency facing IT systems;
- the impact of ICT infrastructure on the implementation of the NDIS; and
- any other related matters.
Submissions close 14 September 2018.
The reporting date is TBA.