An inquiry into mobile payment and digital wallet financial services, with particular reference to the following:
- the nature of commercial relationships and business models, including any imbalance in bargaining power, operating between providers of mobile payment digital wallet services and:
- providers of financial services in Australia;
- merchants and vendors; and
- differences between commercial relationships in Australia and other jurisdictions;
- the implications for competition and consumer protection;
- the adequacy, performance and international comparison of Australian legislation, regulations, self-regulation, industry codes, standards and dispute resolution arrangements; and
- any related matter.