Australia's overseas aid and development assistance program in light of the Government's $4.5 billion cut to international development assistance, with particular reference to:
- Australia's ability to deliver aid against stated policy objectives and international commitments;
- Australia's ability to maintain its international development priorities, including sectoral, regional, bilateral and multilateral international relationships;
- the integration of AusAID into the Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade and the freeze in international development assistance funding;
- any unintended consequences of these changes; and
- any other related matters.