- Parliamentary service
- Elected to the House of Representatives for O'Connor, Western Australia, 2010. Retired prior to general elections 2013.
- Parliamentary positions
- Member, Speaker's Panel from 16.2.12 to 21.5.12.
- Committee service
- House of Representatives Standing: Agriculture, Resources, Fisheries and Forestry from 25.10.10 to 9.5.12.
- Party positions
- President, Nationals Kalgoorlie Branch from 2007.
- Born 23.6.1959, Merredin, WA.
- Qualifications and occupation before entering Federal Parliament
- Pastoralist, pastoral consultant and manager.
Location: south-east Western Australia; it includes Albany, Bridgetown, Denmark, Esperance, Kalgoorlie, Kojonup, Laverton, Leonora, Manjimup, Mount Barker, Ravensthorpe, Southern Cross, Wagin and Warburton.
Area: 908 954 sq km (approx.).
Electors enrolled: 92 875 (at 21.8.10).
Industries: grain, sheep, cattle, tree farming, fishing and aquaculture, vineyards and winemaking, gold, talc and mineral sands mining, farmstays and tourism.
State electorates: O'Connor includes the Western Australian Legislative Assembly electorates of Albany and Eyre, and parts of Blackwood-Stirling, Central Wheatbelt, Kalgoorlie, Pilbara and Wagin.
- Awarded Centenary Medal 2003.