- Parliamentary service
- Elected to the House of Representatives for Lyons, Tasmania, 2013. Defeated at general elections 2016.
- Committee service
- House of Representatives Standing: Publications from 4.12.13 to 9.5.16; Education and Employment from 10.2.15 to 9.5.16; Selection from 11.8.15 to 9.5.16.
- Party positions
- President, Liberal Party South Esk Branch 2011-12.
- Born 19.6.1965, Launceston, Tas.
- Qualifications and occupation before entering Federal Parliament
- Associate Diploma, Wool and Fibre Marketing (Gordon Technical College).
- Registered Representative, Sydney Futures Exchange.
- Wool buyer and trader, Nissho Iwai Australia Ltd 1986-1993.
- Southern Region Trading Manager, Nissho Iwai Australia Ltd 1993-97.
- Marketing Manager, Roberts Ltd 1997-2009.
- Business Development Manager, Ruralco Holdings 2009-13.
Location: the greater part of rural Tasmania; it includes the towns of Beaconsfield, Bothwell, Bridgewater, Brighton, Campbell Town, Deloraine, Dodges Ferry, Evandale, Exeter, Gagebrook, Longford, Midway Point, New Norfolk, Perth, Port Sorell, St Helens, Sheffield, Sorell and Westbury.
Area: 32 910 sq km (approx.).
Electors enrolled: 73 990 (at 7.9.13).
Industries: Fishing, forestry, wool, cattle (dairy and beef), fruit, wine, hydro-power generation, mining and tourism.
State electorates: Lyons is co-extensive with the Tasmanian House of Assembly electorate of the same name.