House of Representatives Committees
Joint Standing Committee on Public Works
Fit-out of New Leased Premises for the Department of Health and Ageing in the Sirius Building, Woden Town Centre, ACT.
Reference of work
The Committee encourages submissions to its inquiry from a wide range of individuals and organisations. While we prefer submissions lodged in an original, electronic format, we do not want to exclude contributors who do not have access to computing facilities. Therefore, we will accept submissions in a range of formats which may include typewritten and handwritten documents.
Submissions to this inquiry are listed below in Portable Document Format (PDF). If an alternative format (ie, hard copy or large print) is required, please contact the Committee Secretariat. More submissions will be added to the list when they are received and authorised for publication.
For more information on submissions, please refer to our brochure on preparing a submission.
To view or print the submissions, you will need Adobe Acrobat® PDF Reader, which can be downloaded free of charge from Adobe.®
There is currently a total of 7 submissions in the following list.
- Department of Health and Ageing (PDF80 KB)
Attachment A (PDF 207KB)
Attachment B (PDF 569KB)
Attachment C (1) (PDF 4028KB)
Attachment C (2) (PDF 1746KB)
Attachment D (PDF 391KB)
Attachment E (PDF 14KB)
Attachment F (PDF 2920KB)
Attachment G (PDF 128KB)
- Australian Public Trustees(PDF432 KB)
- Dr Deb Foskey MLA(PDF136 KB)
- Department of the Environment and Heritage - Australian Greenhouse Office(PDF97 KB)
- Department of Health and Ageing - (Supplementary submission)(PDF83 KB)
- Department of Health and Ageing - (Supplementary submission)(PDF65 KB)
- Department of Health and Ageing - (Supplementary submission)(PDF76 KB)
Back to top