Joint Standing Committee on Foreign Affairs, Defence and Trade
the Illegal Logging Prohibition Bill 2011
Terms of reference
The Committee invites interested persons and organisations to make submissions addressing the terms of reference by Wednesday 2 May 2012. Please refer to our brochure called preparing a submission for more information.
In order to facilitate electronic publishing of submissions, the Committee would prefer them to be emailed to email@example.com or sent on disk to the Committee Secretariat in Microsoft Word® or Portable Document Format (PDF).
The Committee encourages submissions to its inquiry from a wide range of individuals and organisations. While we prefer submissions lodged in an original, electronic format, we do not want to exclude contributors who do not have access to computing facilities. Therefore, we will accept submissions in a range of formats which may include typewritten and handwritten documents.
Submissions to this inquiry are listed below in Portable Document Format (PDF). If an alternative format (ie, hard copy or large print) is required, please contact the Committee Secretariat. More submissions will be added to the list when they are received and authorised for publication.
To view or print the submissions, you will need Adobe Acrobat® PDF Reader, which can be downloaded free of charge from Adobe.®
There are currently a total of 22 submissions in the following list.
- American Hardwood Export Council (PDF 250KB)
- Mr Colin Ely (PDF 54KB)
- Ministry of Plantation Industries and Commodities (PDF 615KB)
- Gunnersen Pty Ltd (PDF 2,565KB)
- Carter Holt Harvey (PDF 180KB)
- Kimberly-Clark Australia Pty Ltd (PDF 465KB)
- Australian Timber Importers Federation Inc (PDF 1,646KB)
- New Zealand High Commission (PDF 1,807KB)
- New Zealand Institute of Forestry (NZIF) (PDF 371KB)
- Papua New Guinea Forest Industries Association (INC) (PNGFIA) (PDF 2,455KB)
- New Zealand Wood Processors’ Association (PDF 87KB)
- Greenpeace Australia Pacific (PDF 571KB)
- Ministry of Trade of the Republic of Indonesia (PDF 450KB)
- ITS Global (PDF 780KB)
- High Commission of Canada (PDF 3,628KB)
- Bunnings Group Limited (PDF 53KB)
- Uniting Church in Australia (PDF 203KB)
- Double Helix Tracking Technologies Pte Ltd (PDF 101KB)
- The Royal Institute of International Affairs (PDF 273KB)
- Department of Agriculture, Fisheries and Forestry; and Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade (PDF 1,045KB)
- Papua New Guinea High Commission (PDF 102KB)
- High Commission of Canada (PDF 1,933KB)
Back to top