The role of the Department of Parliamentary Services (DPS) is to support the functioning of Parliament and parliamentarians.
DPS provides the diverse range of services:
- Information and communication technology services
- Library and research services
- Security services
- Broadcasting and Hansard services
- Building and heritage management services
- Art services
- Visitor services
- Corporate, administrative and strategic services
- Food and beverage, retail, health and financial, and childcare services
Employment in the Department of Parliamentary Services
Parliament of Australia Graduate Program
The Department of Parliamentary Services offers placements for periods of three to six months to graduates who have been accepted into existing Australian Government department and agency graduate programs.