The arts and culture: a quick guide to key internet links
19 June 2014
PDF version [258KB]
Dr John Gardiner-Garden
This Quick Guide provides links to:
It also provides links to a range of organisations by art form:
Australian Government agencies, councils and resources
State and territory government websites
See also listings under specific art forms.
Regional arts websites
- Arts Access Australia is the peak national body for arts and disability.
- Arts Law Centre of Australia provides free or low cost specialised legal advice, education and resources to Australian artists and arts organisations across all art forms, on a wide range of arts related legal and business matters.
- The Australian Copyright Council is an independent, non-profit organisation which represents the peak bodies for professional artists and content creators working in Australia’s creative industries and Australia’s major copyright collecting societies.
- Media, Entertainment & Arts Alliance (MEAA)
- National Trust of Australia: is an organisation committed to promoting and conserving Australia's Indigenous, natural and historic heritage.
- Viscopy: Australia and New Zealand's not-for-profit rights management organisation for the visual arts.
International organisations and resources
Websites by art form
Ballet and dance
Museums and galleries
Music and opera
Performing arts education
© Commonwealth of Australia
With the exception of the Commonwealth Coat of Arms, and to the extent that copyright subsists in a third party, this publication, its logo and front page design are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Australia licence.