House of Representatives Committees
Parliamentary Joint Committee on Intelligence and Security
Review of the re-listing of the Kurdistan Workers Party (PKK) as a terrorist organisation under the Criminal Code Act 1995
Private and Public hearings
The Committee encourages submissions to its inquiry from a wide range of individuals and organisations. While we prefer submissions lodged in an original, electronic format, we do not want to exclude contributors who do not have access to computing facilities. Therefore, we will accept submissions in a range of formats which may include typewritten and handwritten documents.
Submissions to this inquiry are listed below in Portable Document Format (PDF). If an alternative format (ie, hard copy or large print) is required, please contact the Committee Secretariat. More submissions will be added to the list when they are received and authorised for publication.
For more information on submissions, please refer to our brochure on preparing a submission.
To view or print the submissions, you will need Adobe Acrobat® PDF Reader, which can be downloaded free of charge from Adobe.®
There is currently a total of 7 submissions in the following list.
- The Hon Philip Ruddock MP, Attorney-General (PDF 337KB)
- The Hon Philip Ruddock MP, Attorney-General (PDF 155KB)
- Attorney-General's Department (PDF 63KB)
- Attorney-General's Department (PDF 71KB)
- Kurdish Association of Victoria (PDF 93KB)
- Australian-Tamil Rights Advocacy Council (PDF 213KB)
- Federation of Community Legal Centres (Vic) (PDF 138KB)
Back to top