House of Representatives Committees
Parliamentary Joint Committee on Intelligence and Security
Review of the Administration and Expenditure No 6 - Australian Intelligence Agencies
The Committee encourages submissions to its inquiry from a wide range of individuals and organisations. While we prefer submissions lodged in an original, electronic format, we do not want to exclude contributors who do not have access to computing facilities. Therefore, we will accept submissions in a range of formats which may include typewritten and handwritten documents.
Submissions to this inquiry are listed below in Portable Document Format (PDF). If an alternative format (ie, hard copy or large print) is required, please contact the Committee Secretariat. More submissions will be added to the list when they are received and authorised for publication.
For more information on submissions, please refer to our brochure on preparing a submission.
To view or print the submissions, you will need Adobe Acrobat® PDF Reader, which can be downloaded free of charge from Adobe.®
There is currently a total of 15 submissions in the following list.
- Private submission - classified Confidential
- Australian Secret Intelligence Service - classified Secret
- Office of National Assessments - classified Restricted
- Australian Security Intelligence Organisation - classified Secret
- Defence Imagery Geospatial Organisation - classified Confidential
- Defence Intelligence Organisation - classified Confidential
- Defence Signals Directorate - classified Secret
- Australian Security Intelligence Organisation (PDF 740KB)
- Australian National Audit Office - classified Audit-in-Confidence
- Inspector-General of Intelligence and Security (PDF 265KB)
- Defence Signals Directorate - Answers to Questions on Notice- classified Restricted
- Defence Security Authority - classified Restricted
- Defence Intelligence Organisation - classified Restricted
- Australian Secret Intelligence Service (Supplementary Submission) - classified Secret
- Defence Imagery Geospatial Organisation (Answers to Questions on Notice) - classified Secret
Back to top