Joint Standing Committee on Foreign Affairs, Defence and Trade
Inquiry into Australia's Trade and Investment Relations with North Africa
Terms of reference
The Committee encourages submissions to its inquiry from a wide range of individuals and organisations. While we prefer submissions lodged in an original, electronic format, we do not want to exclude contributors who do not have access to computing facilities. Therefore, we will accept submissions in a range of formats which may include typewritten and handwritten documents.
Submissions to this inquiry are listed below in Portable Document Format (PDF). If an alternative format (ie, hard copy or large print) is required, please contact the Committee Secretariat. More submissions will be added to the list when they are received and authorised for publication.
For more information on submissions, please refer to our brochure on preparing a submission.
To view or print the submissions, you will need Adobe Acrobat® PDF Reader, which can be downloaded free of charge from Adobe.®
There is currently a total of 19 submissions in the following list.
- Embassy of the People’s Democratic Republic of Algeria (PDF 4983KB)
- Dr Andrew Vincent - Centre for Middle East and North African Studies (PDF 342KB)
- Embassy of the Arab Republic of Egypt (PDF 1274KB)
- Australian Arab Chamber of Commerce and Industry Inc. (PDF 81KB)
- Austrade (PDF 457KB)
- Australian Western Sahara Association (AWSA) (PDF 86KB)
- Philip Eliason and Associates (PDF 82KB)
- Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade (PDF 627KB)
- Australian Dairy Industry Council Inc. (PDF 184KB)
- Meat and Livestock Australia (PDF 186KB)
- Woodside Energy Ltd. (PDF 6446KB)
- Fayman International Pty Ltd (PDF 169KB)
- BHP Billiton (PDF 352KB)
- Bureau d'affaires International Trading Principal (PDF 367KB)
- Department of Immigration and Multicultural and Indigenous Affairs (PDF 1202KB)
- Department of Agricultural, Fisheries and Forestry (PDF 963KB)
- Australia Western Sahara Association (AWSA) (PDF 538KB)
Back to top