Joint Standing Committee on Foreign Affairs, Defence and Trade
Inquiry into Australia's trade and investment relationship with Japan and the Republic of Korea
Terms of reference
The Committee encourages submissions to its inquiry from a wide range of individuals and organisations. While we prefer submissions lodged in an original, electronic format, we do not want to exclude contributors who do not have access to computing facilities. Therefore, we will accept submissions in a range of formats which may include typewritten and handwritten documents.
Submissions to this inquiry are listed below in Portable Document Format (PDF). If an alternative format (ie, hard copy or large print) is required, please contact the Committee Secretariat. More submissions will be added to the list when they are received and authorised for publication.
For more information on submissions, please refer to our brochure on preparing a submission.
To view or print the submissions, you will need Adobe Acrobat® PDF Reader, which can be downloaded free of charge from Adobe.®
There are currently a total of 23 submissions in the following list.
- Department of Education, Employment and Workplace Relations (PDF 132KB)
- Dr Luke Nottage (PDF 157KB)
- Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade (PDF 613KB)
- Department of Defence (PDF 70KB)
- Australia-Korea Business Council (PDF 204KB)
- The Australian Industry Group (PDF 111KB)
- Australian and Japanese Economic Intelligence (PDF 148KB)
- Korean Embassy (PDF 546KB)
- ANZ (PDF 5373KB)
- Australia Japan Business Co-operation Committee (PDF 1839KB)
- Primary Industries and Resources, SA (PDF 137KB)
- Department of Agriculture, Fisheries and Forestry (PDF 3410KB)
- Mr Matt Jones – Social Alchemy (PDF 284KB)
- Department of Innovation, Industry, Science and Research (PDF 120KB)
- National Farmers' Federation (PDF 463KB)
- Department of Resources, Energy and Tourism (PDF 481KB)
- Australian Chamber of Commerce in Korea (PDF 481KB)
- Meat & Livestock Australia (PDF 141KB)
- Department of Defence - Supplementary Submission (PDF 1.160KB)
- Department of Innovation, Industry, Science and Research - Supplementary Submission (PDF 542KB)
- Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade and Austrade - Supplementary Submission (PDF 843KB)
- Seafood Services Australia (PDF 292KB)
Back to top