House Standing Committee on Education and Employment
Inquiry into Higher Education Support Amendment (Maximum Payment and Other Measures) Bill 2012
Terms of reference
The Committee encourages submissions to its inquiry from a wide range of individuals and organisations. While we prefer submissions lodged in an original, electronic format, we do not want to exclude contributors who do not have access to computing facilities. Therefore, we will accept submissions in a range of formats which may include typewritten and handwritten documents.
For more information on submissions, please refer to our brochure on preparing a submission. Submissions to this inquiry are listed below in Portable Document Format (PDF). If an alternative format is required, please contact the Committee Secretariat. More submissions will be added to the list when they are received and authorised for publication.
To view or print the submissions, you will need Adobe Acrobat® PDF Reader, which can be downloaded free of charge from Adobe.®
There is currently a total of 6 submissions in the following list.
- Department of Industry, Science, Research and Tertiary Education (PDF 1,632KB)
- Australian Technology Network of Universities (PDF 1,122KB)
- Innovation Research Universities (PDF 268KB)
- National Tertiary Education Union (PDF 929KB)
- Australian Universities (PDF 987KB)
- Office of the Australian Information Commissioner (PDF 2,510KB)
Back to top