- Parliamentary service
- Elected to the House of Representatives for Longman, Queensland, 2010 and 2013. Defeated at general elections 2016.
- Ministerial appointments
- Assistant Minister for Innovation from 21.9.15 to 19.7.16.
- Committee service
- House of Representatives Standing: Climate Change, Environment and the Arts from 25.10.10 to 5.8.13.
- Joint Statutory: Broadcasting of Parliamentary Proceedings from 25.10.10 to 5.8.13.
- Joint Standing: Foreign Affairs, Defence and Trade from 4.12.13 to 12.10.15; National Disability Insurance Scheme from 4.12.13 to 19.3.14; Treaties from 4.12.13 to 12.10.15 (Chair from 10.12.13 to 12.10.15).
- Party positions
- President, Sunshine Coast Young Liberal National Party 2009-10.
- Born 22.5.1990, Buderim, Qld.
- Qualifications and occupation before entering Federal Parliament
- Participation assistant, University of Queensland 2009.
- Electorate officer, AC Powell MLA (Qld) 2009-10.
Location: southern Queensland to the north and north-west of Brisbane; it includes the centres of Beachmere, Caboolture, Dakabin, Donnybrook, Morayfield, Mount Mee, Narangba, Ningi, Toorbul and Woodford, and parts of Burpengary and Kallangur. It also includes Bribie Island.
Area: 1239 sq km (approx.).
Electors enrolled: 94 049 (at 7.9.13).
Industries: tourism, light industry, beef cattle, horse studs, prawn farming, poultry farms, pig farming, and various crops including grains, pineapples, fruit and flower farms.
State electorates: Longman includes the Queensland Legislative Assembly electorates of Morayfield and Pumicestone, and parts of Glass House, Kallangur, Murrumba and Pine Rivers.