- Parliamentary service
- Elected to the House of Representatives for Barton, New South Wales, 2013. Defeated at general elections 2016.
- Committee service
- House of Representatives Standing: Environment from 4.12.13 to 9.5.16.
- Joint Standing: Foreign Affairs, Defence and Trade from 9.9.15 to 9.5.16.
- Party positions
- Member, Liberal Party from 1998.
- Born 25.5.1974, Sydney, NSW.
- Qualifications and occupation before entering Federal Parliament
- BBus (UTS), CPA.
- Accountant 1996-2013.
Description: inner metropolitan.
Location: south eastern Sydney; it includes the suburbs of Arncliffe, Banksia, Bardwell Valley, Beverley Park, Bexley, Bexley North, Brighton-Le-Sands, Carss Park, Dolls Point, Kogarah, Kogarah Bay, Kyeemagh, Monterey, Ramsgate, Ramsgate Beach, Rockdale, Sandringham, Sans Souci, Turrella, Wolli Creek and parts of Beverly Hills, Carlton, Earlwood and Kingsgrove.
Area: 44 sq km (approx.).
Electors enrolled: 98 663 (at 7.9.13).
Industries: Light manufacturing, commercial and retail industry, tourism and health services.
State electorates: Barton includes the New South Wales Legislative Assembly electorate of Rockdale, and parts of Canterbury and Kogarah.