- Parliamentary service
- Elected to the House of Representatives for Hindmarsh, South Australia, 2013. Defeated at general elections 2016.
- Committee service
- House of Representatives Standing: Education and Employment from 4.12.13 to 9.5.16; Tax and Revenue from 4.12.13 to 22.2.16; Infrastructure, Transport and Cities from 19.10.15 to 9.5.16.
- Joint Standing: Treaties from 22.2.16 to 9.5.16; Foreign Affairs, Defence and Trade from 2.2.16 to 9.5.16.
- Born 28.4.1973, Adelaide, SA.
- Qualifications and occupation before entering Federal Parliament
- BEc (Flinders), LLB (Adel.).
- Project Officer, Department of Treasury and Finance 1998-99.
- Senior Adviser to the Minister for Police, Correctional Services and Emergency Services (SA) 1999-2000.
- South Australian Government Agent General's Office, London 2000-02.
- Consultant and Manager, BDO Consulting 2003-04.
- Acting Director and Senior Policy Officer, SA Economic Development Board 2004-05.
- Client Relationship Manager, Hudson Global 2005-09.
- National Business Development and Marketing Manager, Piper Alderman Lawyers 2009-12.
Description: inner metropolitan.
Location: inner western Adelaide; it includes the suburbs of Ascot Park, Brooklyn Park, Edwardstown, Fulham, Glenelg, Grange, Henley Beach, Kidman Park, Kurralta Park, Morphettville, Plympton, Richmond, Semaphore Park, Torrensville, West Beach and West Lakes.
Area: 78 sq km (approx.).
Electors enrolled: 106 792 (at 7.9.13).
Industries: aviation, tourism, sporting venues, retail and service industries.
State electorates: Hindmarsh includes parts of the South Australian House of Assembly electorates of Ashford, Bright, Colton, Croydon, Elder, Lee, Morphett and West Torrens.