- Parliamentary service
- Elected to the House of Representatives for Dobell, New South Wales, 2013. Defeated at general elections, 2016.
- Committee service
- House of Representatives Standing: Education and Employment from 4.12.13 to 9.5.16.
- Party positions
- President, Liberal Party Warnervale Branch.
- President, Wyong State Electoral Council.
- Secretary, Liberal Party Women's Council (NSW).
- Delegate, Liberal Party State Council (NSW).
- Born 23.4.1964, Falkirk, Scotland, UK.
- Qualifications and occupation before entering Federal Parliament
- BLJSt (Southern Cross).
- Area business manager (freight operations) 1989-93.
- Litigation officer 1993-98.
- Corporate services manager 2001-04.
- Strategic development manager 2004-06.
- Compliance manager 2006-07.
- Fraud investigations manager 2010-13.
Location: central coast of New South Wales; it includes the centres of Bateau Bay, Berkeley Vale, Blue Haven, Matcham, Mount Elliot, Ourimbah, The Entrance, Warnervale, Wyoming, Wyong, the Yarramalong Valley, and parts of Erina Heights, Gorokan, Holgate, Lisarow, Kulnura, Narara, Niagara Park and Wamberal.
Area: 775 sq km (approx.).
Electors enrolled: 99 239 (at 7.9.13).
Industries: fruit, vegetables, manufacturing industries, prawning, fishing, tourism and mixed farming.
State electorates: Dobell includes parts of the New South Wales Legislative Assembly electorates of Terrigal, The Entrance and Wyong.