- Parliamentary service
- Elected to the House of Representatives for Solomon, Northern Territory, 2010 and 2013. Defeated at general elections 2016.
- Parliamentary positions
- Member, Speaker's Panel from 14.11.13 to 9.5.16.
- Committee service
- House of Representatives Standing: Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Affairs from 25.10.10 to 5.8.13; Petitions from 10.2.15 to 9.5.16.
- Joint Standing: National Capital and External Territories from 20.8.12 to 20.8.15; Foreign Affairs, Defence and Trade from 2.2.16 to 9.5.16.
- Joint Select: Australia's Immigration Detention Network from 16.8.11 to 21.5.12; Northern Australia from 9.12.13 to 9.5.16.
- Born 24.1.1969, Adelaide, SA.
- Qualifications and occupation before entering Federal Parliament
- BBus (Northern Territory).
- Graduate Certificate in Management (Syd. - Nepean).
- Various NT Government positions 1990-99.
- Manager (NT), Dialog Information Technology 1999-2003.
- Relationship manager, CSM Technology 2003-05.
- Manager (NT), Fujitsu Australia 2005-07.
- Manager (NT), SRA Information Technology 2007-09.
- Project Manager, NT Government 2009-10.
Description: inner metropolitan.
Location: Darwin and urban fringes; it includes the cities of Darwin and Palmerston.
Area: 337 sq km (approx.).
Electors enrolled: 63 163 (at 7.9.13).
Industries: tourism, horticulture, fishing and light industry.
Territory electorates: Solomon includes the Northern Territory Legislative Assembly electorates of Blain, Brennan, Casuarina, Fannie Bay, Fong Lim, Johnston, Karama, Nightcliff, Port Darwin, Sanderson, Wanguri and parts of Drysdale and Nelson.