House Standing Committee on Regional Australia
Inquiry into the Water Amendment (Water for the Environment Special Account) Bill 2012
Terms of reference
The Committee encourages submissions to its inquiry from a wide range of individuals and organisations. While we prefer submissions lodged in an original, electronic format, we do not want to exclude contributors who do not have access to computing facilities. Therefore, we will accept submissions in a range of formats which may include typewritten and handwritten documents.
Submissions to this inquiry are listed below in Portable Document Format (PDF). If an alternative format is required, please contact the Committee Secretariat. More submissions will be added to the list when they are received and authorised for publication.
For more information on submissions, please refer to our brochure on preparing a submission.
To view or print the submissions, you will need Adobe Acrobat® PDF Reader, which can be downloaded free of charge from Adobe.®
There is currently a total of 17 submissions in the following list.
1. National Farmers' Federation (PDF 914KB)
2. Mr Allan Haggarty (PDF 75KB)
3. Mr David Lindsay (PDF 155KB)
4. Environment Victoria (PDF 394KB)
5. Australia Conservation Foundation (PDF 214KB)
6. Murray Irrigation Ltd (PDF 1,288KB)
7. Water for Rivers (PDF 1,154KB)
8. Mr Terry Inglis (PDF 82KB)
9. Griffith City Council (PDF 518KB)
10. NSW Irrigators' Council (PDF 1,072KB)
11. Government of South Australia (PDF 958KB)
12. Murrumbidgee Private Irrigators' Inc (PDF 1,092KB)
13. National Irrigators' Council (PDF 1,304KB)
14. Australian Dairy Industry Council Inc (PDF 979KB)
15. United Dairy Farmers of Victoria (PDF 1,244KB)
16. Victorian Farmers Federation (PDF 1,397KB)
17. Department of Sustainability, Environment, Water, Population and Communities (PDF 957KB)
Back to top