House of Representatives Committees
Parliamentary Standing Committee on Public Works
Villawood Immigration Detention Facility, Sydney, New South Wales
Reference of Work
Submissions will be made available here when they are received and authorised for publication.
The Committee encourages submissions to its inquiry from a wide range of individuals and organisations. While we prefer submissions lodged in an original, electronic format, we do not want to exclude contributors who do not have access to computing facilities. Therefore, we will accept submissions in a range of formats which may include typewritten and handwritten documents.
Submissions to this inquiry are listed below in Portable Document Format (PDF). If an alternative format (ie, hard copy or large print) is required, please contact the Committee Secretariat. More submissions will be added to the list when they are received and authorised for publication.
For more information on submissions, please refer to our brochure on preparing a submission.
To view or print the submissions, you will need Adobe Acrobat® PDF Reader, which can be downloaded free of charge from Adobe.®
There is currently a total of 6 submissions in the following list.
- Joint Submission - Department of Finance and Deregulation and Department of Immigration and Citizenship (PDF 4469KB)
- Ms Marilyn Shepherd (PDF 61KB)
- Department of Environment, Water, Heritage and the Arts (PDF 95KB)
- Little Company of Mary Refugee Project (PDF 126KB)
- Bankstown City Council (PDF 364KB)
- Australian Human Rights Commission (PDF 1052KB)
Back to top