House of Representatives Committees
Parliamentary Joint Committee on Intelligence and Security
Review of the re-listing of Hamas' Izz al-Din al-Qassam Brigades (the Brigades), Kurdistan Workers Party (PKK),
Lashkar-e-Tayyiba (LeT) and Palestinian Islamic Jihad (PIJ) as terrorist organisations under the Criminal Code Act 1995
The Committee encourages submissions to its inquiry from a wide range of individuals and organisations. While we prefer submissions lodged in an original, electronic format, we do not want to exclude contributors who do not have access to computing facilities. Therefore, we will accept submissions in a range of formats which may include typewritten and handwritten documents.
Submissions to this inquiry are listed below in Portable Document Format (PDF). If an alternative format (ie, hard copy or large print) is required, please contact the Committee Secretariat. More submissions will be added to the list when they are received and authorised for publication.
For more information on submissions, please refer to our brochure on preparing a submission.
To view or print the submissions, you will need Adobe Acrobat® PDF Reader, which can be downloaded free of charge from Adobe.®
There is currently a total of 11 submissions in the following list.
- The Hon Robert McClelland MP, Attorney-General (PDF 1,593KB)
- Attorney-General's Department (PDF 1,168KB)
- Dr Patrick Emerton (PDF 53KB)
- Mr Asem Judeh (PDF 3,447KB)
- Federation of Community Legal Centres (Vic) Inc (PDF 391KB)
- Joint Submission - Australian Kurdish Association, Kurdish Association of Western Australia and
Kurdish Association of Australia (PDF 981KB)
- Mathavan Parameswaran (PDF 75KB)
- Mr Asem Judeh - Supplementary Submission (PDF 468KB)
- Mr Asem Judeh - Supplementary Submission (PDF 166KB)
- Dr Patrick Emerton - Supplementary Submission (PDF 391KB)
- Australian Security Intelligence Organisation - Answers to Questions on Notice - classified SECRET
Back to top