House of Representatives Committees
Parliamentary Joint Committee on Intelligence and Security
Administration and Expenditure No. 11 (2011 - 2012) - Australian Intelligence Agencies
The Committee encourages submissions to its inquiry from a wide range of individuals and organisations. While we prefer submissions lodged in an original, electronic format, we do not want to exclude contributors who do not have access to computing facilities. Therefore, we will accept submissions in a range of formats which may include typewritten and handwritten documents.
Submissions to this inquiry are listed below in Portable Document Format (PDF). If an alternative format (ie, hard copy or large print) is required, please contact the Committee Secretariat. More submissions will be added to the list when they are received and authorised for publication.
For more information on submissions, please refer to our brochure on preparing a submission.
To view or print the submissions, you will need Adobe Acrobat® PDF Reader, which can be downloaded free of charge from Adobe.®
There is currently a total of 9 submissions in the following list.
- Australian Security Intelligence Organisation
- Australian Secret Intelligence Service
- Defence Imagery and Geospatial Organisation
- Defence Intelligence Organisation
- Defence Signals Directorate
- Office of National Assessments
- Australian Security Intelligence Organisation (PDF 5,226KB)
- Australian National Audit Office
(Audit in Confidence)
- Inspector-General of Intelligence and Security (PDF 769KB)
Back to top