House of Representatives Committees
Joint Standing Committee on Foreign Affairs, Defence and Trade
Review of the Defence Annual Report 2011-2012
Review home |
Public hearings |
Media releases |
The Committee encourages submissions to its inquiry from a wide range of individuals and organisations. While we prefer submissions lodged in an original, electronic format, we do not want to exclude contributors who do not have access to computing facilities. Therefore, we will accept submissions in a range of formats which may include typewritten and handwritten documents.
Submissions to this inquiry are listed below in Portable Document Format (PDF). If an alternative format (ie, hard copy or large print) is required, please contact the Committee Secretariat. More submissions will be added to the list when they are received and authorised for publication.
For more information on submissions, please refer to our brochure on preparing a submission.
To view or print the submissions, you will need Adobe Acrobat® PDF Reader, which can be downloaded free of charge from Adobe.®
There is currently a total of 7 submissions in the following list.
- Mr James Brown (PDF 2039KB)
- Department of Defence (PDF 67KB)
- Mr Steven Grzeskowiak, Deputy Secretary, Defence Support and Reform Group, Department of Defence (PDF 128KB)
- Mr Warren King, Chief Executive Officer, Defence Materiel Organisation, Department of Defence (PDF 34KB)
- Department of Defence - Answers to Questions on Notice (PDF 4,216KB)
- Department of Defence - Answers to Questions on Notice (PDF 47KB)
- REPSIM Pty Ltd (PDF 4,494KB)
Back to top