House Standing Committee on Industry, Science and Innovation
Inquiry into Australia's international research collaboration
Terms of Reference
The House of Representatives Standing Committee on Industry, Science and Innovation shall inquire into and report on Australia's international research engagement, with particular reference to:
1. The nature and extent of existing international research collaborations.
2. The benefits to Australia from engaging in international research collaborations.
3. The key drivers of international research collaboration at the government, institutional and researcher levels.
4. The impediments faced by Australian researchers when initiating and participating in international research collaborations and practical
measures for addressing these.
5. Principles and strategies for supporting international research engagement.
Back to top