Standing Committee on the Environment
Committee members - 44th Parliament
Under Standing Order 215, the Committee consists of six government members and four non-government members.
The Committee may have its membership supplemented by up to four members for a particular inquiry, with a maximum of two extra government and two extra opposition or non-aligned Members.
- Mr Alex Hawke MP (Chair) (Liberal Party, Mitchell, NSW)
- Mr Tony Zappia MP (Deputy Chair) (Australian Labor Party, Makin, SA)
- Mr Andrew Broad MP (National Party, Mallee, Vic)
- The Hon Mark Butler MP (Australian Labor Party, Port Adelaide, SA)
- The Hon Mark Dreyfus QC MP (Australian Labor Party, Isaacs, Vic)
- Mr Andrew Giles MP (Australian Labor Party, Scullin, Vic)
- Ms Nola Marino MP (Liberal Party, Forrest, WA)
- Mr Tony Pasin MP (Liberal Party, Barker, SA)
- Mr Nickolas Varvaris MP (Liberal Party, Barton, NSW)
- Mr Jason Wood MP (Liberal Party, La Trobe, Vic)
Back to top