House Standing Committee on Agriculture, Resources, Fisheries and Forestry
Wheat Export Marketing Amendment Bill 2012
Terms of reference
The Committee encourages submissions to its inquiry from a wide range of individuals and organisations. While we prefer submissions lodged in an original, electronic format, we do not want to exclude contributors who do not have access to computing facilities. Therefore, we will accept submissions in a range of formats which may include typewritten and handwritten documents.
Submissions to this inquiry are listed below in Portable Document Format (PDF). If an alternative format (ie, hard copy or large print) is required, please contact the Committee Secretariat. More submissions will be added to the list when they are received and authorised for publication.
For more information on submissions, please refer to our brochure on preparing a submission.
To view or print the submissions, you will need Adobe Acrobat® PDF Reader, which can be downloaded free of charge from Adobe.®
There is currently a total of 20 submissions and 1 supplementary submission in the following list.
- Name Withheld (PDF 604KB)
- Grain Producers Australia (PDF 2045KB)
- Parliament of South Australia (PDF 512KB)
- Australian Grain Exporters Association (PDF 565KB)
- Grain Growers (PDF 889KB)
- Department of Agriculture and Food (PDF 668KB)
- Victorian Farmers Federation (PDF 663KB)
- GrainCorp Limited (PDF 3318KB)
- NSW Farmers' Association (PDF 2046KB)
- The Western Australian Farmers Federation (Inc) (PDF 650KB)
- Wheat Exports Australia (PDF 5950KB)
- Viterra Ltd (PDF 2626KB)
- Pastoralists and Graziers Association of Western Australia (PDF 322KB)
13.1 Supplementary to Submission 13
Pastoralists and Graziers Association of Western Australia (PDF 74KB)
- McCaulay Dalton (PDF 360KB)
- Qld Department of Agriculture, Fisheries and Forestry (PDF 422KB)
- Australian Securities Exchange (PDF 2649KB)
- CBH Group (PDF 2073KB)
- ACCC (PDF 95KB)
- Government of South Australia (PDF 403KB)
Back to top