Standing Committee on Agriculture and Industry
Appointed under Standing Order 215d, the Committee consists of six government members and four non-government members.
The committee may have its membership supplemented by up to four members for a particular inquiry, with a maximum of two extra government and two extra opposition or non-aligned Members.
- Mr Rowan Ramsey MP (Chair) (Liberal Party, Grey, SA)
- Ms Clare O'Neil MP (Deputy Chair) (Australian Labor Party, Hotham, Vic)
- The Hon Joel Fitzgibbon MP (Australian Labor Party, Hunter, NSW)
- Ms Michelle Landry MP (National Party, Capricornia, Qld)
- Ms Cathy McGowan AO MP (Independent, Indi, Vic)
- Mr Tony Pasin MP (Liberal Party, Barker, SA)
- Ms Melissa Price MP (Liberal Party, Durack, WA)
- Mr Dan Tehan MP (Liberal Party, Wannon, Vic)
- Mr Rick Wilson MP (Liberal Party, O'Connor, WA)
- Mr Tony Zappia MP (Australian Labor Party, Makin, SA)
Back to top