House of Representatives Committees
Parliamentary Standing Committee on Public Works
Proposed HMAS Penguin and Pittwater Annexe Redevelopment, Mosman and Clareville, New South Wales
Reference of Work
The Committee encourages submissions to its inquiry from a wide range of individuals and organisations. While we prefer submissions lodged in an original, electronic format, we do not want to exclude contributors who do not have access to computing facilities. Therefore, we will accept submissions in a range of formats which may include typewritten and handwritten documents.
Submissions to this inquiry are listed below in Portable Document Format (PDF). If an alternative format (ie, hard copy or large print) is required, please contact the Committee Secretariat. More submissions will be added to the list when they are received and authorised for publication.
For more information on submissions, please refer to our brochure on preparing a submission.
To view or print the submissions, you will need Adobe Acrobat® PDF Reader, which can be downloaded free of charge from Adobe.®
There is currently a total of 14 submissions and 1 supplementary in the following list.
- Department of Defence (PDF 5710KB)
Supplementary to Submission No. 1 - Department of Defence (PDF 65KB)
- Department of Climate Change and Energy Efficiency (PDF 34KB)
- Mr Ron Davies (PDF 71KB)
- Avalon Beach-Sub Branch - RSL (PDF 76KB)
- Mr Graham Sloper (PDF 73KB)
- Mrs June Nobes (PDF 81KB)
- Mr Barry Nobes (PDF 74KB)
- Sydney Harbour Association (PDF 32KB)
- Mr Peter Wilson (PDF 93KB)
- Name withheld (PDF 26KB)
- Mr & Mrs Rasdall (PDF 187KB)
- Manly-Warringah-Pittwater District Council - RSL (PDF 103KB)
- Mr Steve Goudie (PDF 76KB)
- Clareville and Bilgola Plateau Residents Association Inc (PDF 76KB)
Back to top