House of Representatives Committees
Standing Committee on
Legal and Constitutional Affairs
One of the ways that the Committee collects information is to ask for
written submissions. The Committee
accepts submissions in any format (typed, in electronic form or handwritten).
Listed below are the submissions for the human cloning inquiry that
the Committee has received and which the Committee has authorised for
publication. Submissions that are available electronically are underlined.
To view or print these submissions, you will require the Acrobat PDF
reader ®, which can be downloaded free of charge from Adobe
12. Mr & Mrs R J & H A Kelley
31. Schubert Branch, National Party (SA) Inc
34. Catholic Women's League Australia Inc
43. Southern Health Care Network
47. Humanist Society of Victoria Inc
48. St Vincent's Hoslpital Sydney
50. The Royal College of Pathologists of Australasia
52. Right to Life Australia
54. Monash Institute of Reproduction & Development
55. The Australian Family Association
56. Plunkett Centre for Ethics in Health Care
62. National Woman's Christian Temperance Union of Australia Ltd
63. The Royal Australian & New Zealand College of Obstertricians & Gynaecologists
66. Mr & Mrs G & M Marshell
70. Hunter National family Planning Centre
73. Association of Catholic Families
75. Australian Research Council
76. Ovulation Method Research & Reference Centre of Australia WOOMB Australia
77. Miss Natalie Ross-Lapointe
78. Womens Electoral Lobby Cairns
83. Catholic Women's League, Grenfell Branch
84. Coalition for the Defence of Human Life
86. The Law Society of New South Wales
89. Catholic Women's League Colac Inc
92. Australian Federation of Right to Life Association
93. ACT Department of Health & Community Care
95. United Nations Educational Scientific and Cultural Organisation
96. The Anglican Church of Australia
98. Australian Health Ethics Committee
101. Mr & Mrs Prinzen-Wood
106. Miss Margherita Griffin
111. Mrs Kathleen Murnane
115. Mrs Elizabeth Vassallo
122. Mr & Mrs M & B Tragarz
130. Mr & Mrs N & J Davis
134. Mr & Mrs F & M Mortimer
137. Mrs Barbara O'Connor
138. Mrs Geraldine Mather
151. Ms Patricia Monoghan
160. Miss Sheila Chamberlain
161. Mr & Mrs W A & J E Foulds
162. Miss Colleen McNamara
168. Mr & Mrs Dan & Adeline Keenan
169. Mrs M Vandermark-Baba
171. Ms Christina Santalucia
172. Mr & Mrs Tom & Win Wise
177. Mr & Mrs M Merrifield
192. Mrs Jennifer Wallace
197. mr & Mrs A J & G Roose
210. Mr Laurence Ginnivan
212. Mr & Mrs Ronald & Betty Gibbins
218. Council for Marriage and the Family
219. Right to Life Association (NSW) Inc.
222. Attorney-General's Department
225. Youth Concerned with Cloning
230. Billings Family Life Centre
232. M/Mrs Francis & Debryn Halpin
235. Royal Australasian College of Surgeons
236. Catholic Women's League of South Australia Inc.
241. Mr Nicholas Tonti-Filippini
249. Government of South Australia
253. Mr & Mrs L & P Arthur
264. The Australian Family Association
265. Human Research & Ethics Committee, Monash Medical Centre Melbourne
267. Queensland Bioethics Centre
272. Ms Catherine Sullivan
275. Executive Council of Australian Jewry
285. Women's Action Alliance (Victoria)
287. Mr & Mrs John McCormack
291. Consumers' Health Forum of Australia Inc.
292. World Federation of Docotrs Who Respect Human Life.
293. Monash Institute of Reproduction and Development.
294. Mr & Mrs Gil & Bette Muling.
295. Women's Action Alliance (Australia) Inc.
296. Australian Health Ethics Committee.(Supplementary Submission)
303. Catholic Womens League (Charters Towers).
307. Mr David Williamson AO.
309. Primates for Primates.
310. Mr Peter Williamson.
316. Mr Denise De Graaff.
317. Australian Medical Assoication Limited. (Supplementary)
320. Australian Academy of Science. (Supplementary)
321. Mr Nicholas Tonti-Filippini. (Supplementary)
326. Minister for Health & Aged Care, The Hon Michael Wooldridge.
327. South Australian Government.
328. Western Australian Government.
329. Victorian State Government.
330. Queensland Government.
332. Tasmanian Government.
333. Ms Naomi Kronenberg.
334. New South Wales Government.
336. Mr Peter Williamson (Supplementary).
337. Attorney-General's Department (Supplementary).
338. Attorney-General's Department (Supplementary).
339. Peter MacCallum Cancer Institute.
340. ES Cell International Pte Ltd.
344. Anne and Ian Whittingham.
345. Croydon Stroke & Carers Support Group.
347. BresaGen Limited (Supplementary)
Back to top