Public Interest Disclosures
DPS Procedures for Public Interest Disclosure (made under subsection 59(1) of the Public Interest Disclosure Act 2013) detail the procedures to be followed to make a public interest disclosure, and to investigate a disclosure.
The Public Interest Disclosure Act 2013 (PID Act) provides that public officials may disclose suspected wrongdoing to an “authorised officer” (amongst others). For the purpose of section 36 of the PID Act the authorised officers for DPS are:
- Mr Jonathan Curtis, Assistant Secretary, Research Branch, Parliamentary Library
- Ms Alicia Lewis, Assistant Director, Planning & Performance Reporting, People Governance Branch, COO Division
- Mr Ian McKenzie, Acting Chief Information officer
- Mr Leo Terpstra, Director, Central Enquiry Point, Library Collections & Databases Branch, Parliamentary Library and
- Ms Emma Laufer, Assistant Director, Risk & Audit, People & Governance Branch, COO Division.
Disclosures may be sent to email@example.com
Parliamentary Service Code of Conduct
DPS Procedures for investigating and determining suspected breaches of the Parliamentary Service Code of Conduct (made under subsection 15(3) of the Parliamentary Service Act 1999 (the Act))