Thank you for your interest in employment with the Department of the Senate. The following information may assist you when preparing your application and understanding the recruitment process.
- Read the job description, which includes the duties and selection criteria, and other information provided.
- Take the opportunity to seek clarification or additional information from the contact officer.
- Submit your application via the online recruitment system at: http://recruitmentsenate.nga.net.au/cp.
- Include your résumé and a statement of claims against each of the selection criterion in your application. These documents will support the selection advisory committee in assessing your suitability for the position. It is important that you provide sufficient evidence in your application to support your claims against the criteria (i.e. include an outline of relevant skills, knowledge and experience against each selection criterion).
- Submit your application by the closing date and time.