Joint Standing Committee on Foreign Affairs, Defence and Trade
Inquiry into Australia's Human Rights Dialogue Process
Terms of Reference
The Joint Standing Committee on Foreign Affairs, Defence and Trade will inquire into and report on Australias human rights dialogue process, with particular reference to:
- parliamentary participation and oversight;
- involvement of non-government organisations;
- the roles and obligations of participating agencies;
- reporting requirements and mechanisms; and
- the monitoring and evaluation of outcomes.
Referred by the Minister for Foreign Affairs on 10 March 2004.
Back to top