- Parliamentary service
- Elected to the House of Representatives for Mayo, South Australia, 2016. (Nick Xenophon Team to 10.4.18, Centre Alliance from 10.4.18). Resigned 11.5.18.
- Committee service
- House of Representatives Standing: Employment, Education and Training from 15.9.16 to 10.5.18.
- Party positions
- NXT Spokesperson: employment, agriculture and youth affairs, education, family and community services, housing and youth.
- Born 1972, Devon, England.
- Qualifications and occupation before entering Federal Parliament
- BA (American Studies and Australian Public Policy) (Flinders).
- Paralegal, law firms in Adelaide, Queensland and Darwin.
- Legal Researcher, South Australian Shadow Attorney-General and Leader of the Opposition, Isobel Redmond.
- Part-time Adviser, State and Federal Members of Parliament.
- National Executive Officer, Youth Connections.
- Senior Manager, SYC Limited (Helping Young People Achieve division).
- Principal Policy Advisor, Department of Social Inclusion (SA), 2015-16.
Location: Adelaide Hills, Fleurieu Peninsula and Kangaroo Island; it includes the country towns include Birdwood (part), Bridgewater, Crafers, Echunga, Gumeracha, Hahndorf, Langhorne Creek, Lobethal, Macclesfield, Mount Barker, Myponga, Oakbank, Stirling, Strathalbyn, Victor Harbor, Woodside and Yankalilla.
Area: 9 315 sq km.
Electors enrolled: 103 981 (at 2.7.16).
Industries: dairying, beef, sheep, apples, pears, cherries, smallgoods, Kanmantoo copper mines, Jupiter Creek goldfields, forestry, natural spring water, wine, cereals, tourism and the Woodside army barracks.