Selection of Bills Committee - Report No. 6 for 2015
MEMBERS OF THE COMMITTEE
Senator David Bushby (Government Whip, Chair)
Senator Anne McEwen (Opposition Whip)
Senator Barry O’Sullivan (The Nationals Whip)
Senator Rachel Siewert (Australian Greens Whip)
Senator Dio Wang (Palmer United Party Whip)
Senator Catryna Bilyk
Senator the Hon Mitch Fifield
Senator Claire Moore
Senator Anne Ruston
Secretary: Chris Reid
SELECTION OF BILLS COMMITTEE
REPORT NO. 6 OF 2015
- The committee met in private session on Monday, 15 June 2015 at 7.19 pm.
- The committee resolved to recommend—That—
- the provisions of the National Health Amendment (Pharmaceutical Benefits) Bill 2015 be referred immediately to the Economics Legislation Committee for inquiry and report by 23 June 2015 (see appendix 1 for a statement of reasons for referral); and
- the provisions of the Water Amendment Bill 2015 be referred immediately to the Environment and Communications Legislation Committee for inquiry and report by 8 September 2015 (see appendix 2 for a statement of reasons for referral).
- The committee resolved to recommend—That the following bills not be referred to committees:
The committee recommends accordingly.
- The committee considered the following bills but was unable to reach agreement:
- The committee deferred consideration of the following bills to its next meeting:
16 June 2015
Attachment is available in the PDF version of this document | attachment |