Selection of Bills Committee - Report No. 15 for 2012
MEMBERS OF THE COMMITTEE
Senator Anne McEwen (Government Whip, Chair)
Senator Helen Kroger (Opposition Whip)
Senator John Williams (The Nationals Whip)
Senator Rachel Siewert (Australian Greens Whip)
Senator Carol Brown
Senator David Bushby
Senator the Hon Jacinta Collins
Senator Mitch Fifield
Secretary: Maureen Weeks
SELECTION OF BILLS COMMITTEE
REPORT NO. 15 OF 2012
- The committee met in private session on Monday, 19 November 2012 at 7.51 pm.
- The committee resolved to recommend-That the provisions of the National Gambling Reform Bill 2012, the National Gambling Reform (Related Matters) Bill (No. 1) 2012 and the National Gambling Reform (Related Matters) Bill (No. 2) 2012 be referred immediately to the Finance and Public Administration Legislation Committee for inquiry and report by 27 November 2012 (see appendix 1 for a statement of reasons for referral).
- The committee resolved to recommend-That the following bills not be referred to committees:
- Anti-Money Laundering Amendment (Gaming Machine Venues) Bill 2012
- Customs Amendment (Malaysia-Australia Free Trade Agreement Implementation and Other Measures) Bill 2012
Customs Tariff Amendment (Malaysia-Australia Free Trade Agreement Implementation) Bill 2012.
The committee recommends accordingly.
19 November 2012
Attachment is available in the PDF version of this document | attachment |