Selection of Bills Committee - Report No. 3 for 2012
MEMBERS OF THE COMMITTEE
Senator Anne McEwen (Government Whip, Chair)
Senator Helen Kroger (Opposition Whip)
Senator John Williams (The Nationals Whip)
Senator Rachel Siewert (Australian Greens Whip)
Senator Judith Adams
Senator the Hon Jacinta Collins
Senator Carol Brown
Senator Mitch Fifield
Secretary: Maureen Weeks
SELECTION OF BILLS COMMITTEE
REPORT NO. 3 OF 2012
- The committee met in private session on Wednesday, 14 March 2012 at 7.19 pm.
- The committee resolved to recommend—That the following bills not be referred to committees:
- Corporations Legislation Amendment (Audit Enhancement) Bill 2012
- Indirect Tax Laws Amendment (Assessment) Bill 2012
- Tax and Superannuation Laws Amendment (2012 Measures No. 1) Bill 2012.
The committee recommends accordingly.
- The committee deferred consideration of the following bills to its next meeting:
- Courts Legislation Amendment (Judicial Complaints) Bill 2012
- Family Law Amendment (Validation of Certain Orders and Other Measures) Bill 2012
- Judicial Misbehaviour and Incapacity (Parliamentary Commissions) Bill 2012
- Low Aromatic Fuel Bill 2012
- Protecting Children from Junk Food Advertising (Broadcasting and Telecommunications Amendment) Bill 2011
- Solar Hot Water Rebate Bill 2012
- Special Broadcasting Service Amendment (Natural Program Breaks and Disruptive Advertising) Bill 2012.
15 March 2012